Gratitude Scavenger Hunt - Home Edition (Ages 2 to 10) PDF
Adventure, Fun, Learning
Still searching for a fun and helpful activity for your next kids' birthday party, fun family night, or classroom game?
Look no further.
This gratitude scavenger hunt is fun, and it will get your little ones thinking too. Studies tell us that teaching your kids to be grateful will make them happier, and not just right now, but for the rest of their lives.
This scavenger hunt is included in our larger gratitude bundle here.
If you are looking for more kid's party games, you'll just love Gratitude Bingo!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Print (card stock is recommended)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Gratitude Scavenger Hunt for Home
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).