Mindfulness Mini Kit for Kids PDF (ages 4-11)
Give your kids the gift of life-long coping skills, not just right now but for the rest of their lives.
This magical mini mindfulness kit is a collection of worksheets, exercises, coloring, and journaling pages designed to help children tune into what matters most.
With this kit (35+ pages), your children or students will learn how to:
- calm down when and tune into how they are feeling
- learn to live in the present moment
- bring mindfulness into their daily lives
They will also learn how to deal with tough and confusing emotions! This printable set is the perfect way to introduce this amazing practice to your little ones.
This is a digital product, nothing will be mailed.
- What is Mindfulness
- How to Practice Mindfulness
- 54321 Grounding Exercise
- Mini Mindfulness Games
- 12 Mindfulness Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Starfish Fingers
- Focus Flower
- Being Mindful Means You...
- Meditation Script
- My Creative Space
- My Thoughts
- Healthy Habits
- Mindfulness Calendar
- Meditation Journal
- Mindfulness Journal
- Coloring Pages
Ultra-fast Checkout, Instant Download
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).