First Day of School Sign (Chalkboard) - Kindergarten to Grade Six
Simply adorable chalkboard first day of school sign.
This is the perfect sign to use for that priceless first-day of school photos of your kids!
This classic chalkboard first day of school sign is available to print in 8.5x11 or 11x14.
(Before printing, open the file up in Adobe, fill in the information, and print.)
This set comes with a colorful premium premade header for each grade. Instead of filling the grade in with a generic font, the colorful header is all done for you.
Includes signs from Kindergarten through to grade six.
How priceless will it be to see your child grow each year with a consistent photo?
This set includes:
- Custom font (as pictured)
- Premade colorful header (for each grade, kindergarten through grade 6)
- Kindergarten through to grade six in one file for ease. No need to repurchase every year. Buy once and use it over and over.
- Two printing size choices: 8.5x11 or 11x14
- An upgraded fillable spot to insert an image (think favorite summer picture or special memorabilia)
For the FIRST DAY of school file, you have room to put:
- Your child's name
- Class year
- What I Love
- Favorite School Subject
- When I grow up
- Things you love (color, food, best friends)
- Teachers Name
Let's get snapping those sweet pictures!
Please note: This is a digital download; nothing will be mailed. You are responsible for filling this in yourself.
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).