Little chart, big possibilities.
Still searching for a fun and helpful routine chart so you can stop chasing your unfocused kids around the house each morning like your hair is on fire?
You won’t be late for school or work ever again with these brilliant routine charts for kids.
These blissful charts will become the backbone of your morning and evening.
So stop fighting your spirited little munchkins EVERY.STEP.OF.THE.WAY and instead boost confidence and cooperation as young kids take responsibility for their morning and bedtime routines.
This isn’t just any boring chart. Here’s a snapshot of its magical powers:
- Breaks down tasks into easy-to-follow steps
- Provides structure
- Teaches independence
- Prevents meltdowns
- Provides helpful reminders (that don't come from you)
- Creates a set of rules (that aren't yours) it's on the chart so it the law
Visual schedules are especially helpful for kids on the autism spectrum, children with ADHD, sensory issues, or other special needs.
Instructions for use:
- Print (card stock is recommended)
- Customizations are optional: Laminate, Velcro, dry erase markers, frame (you choose what works for you).
This 8.5x11 instant download includes:
- 2 Premade Routine Charts. Print and Go!
- 4 Different Create Your Own Routine Chart Templates
- 4 Pages of Task Cards (36 in total) and Tons of Checkmark Cut-Outs
- Detailed Instructions
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).