Amazing Me Growth Mindset Activity Journal (Hardcopy)
A Growth Mindset Activity Journal for the home, classroom, or therapy office.
This beautiful 150 page journal is full color, premium paper and full size and delivered right to your doorstep.
Amazing Me is a one-of-a-kind activity journal that takes kids on a journey of self-discovery as they learn the social-emotional skills needed to tackle everything that can (and will) come up in life.
Filled with colorful illustrations and engaging content, Amazing Me explains social-emotional concepts in a child-friendly way by inviting children to become special agents working their way through 10 personal growth missions.
Each mission is packed with fun activities, journaling pages, and special assignments that harness the power of the growth mindset as kids learn how to:
- Explore their dreams and goals
- Handle big feelings that come up
- Develop healthy habits and routines
- Build their confidence and use positive self-talk
- Tackle things that are new or unexpected
- Set healthy boundaries and choose kindness
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
Available at Pesi Media Publishing or Amazon
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).