Downloading digital goods:
- Our resources are digital in nature. This means that you instantly download and print. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- Due to monitor and printer differences, color may vary slightly.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
We send your files to you in three different ways:
1. For download immediately at your "Thank You!" page after your purchase is complete. There will be a button that says "Access Downloads." Click this button your, and files will open up.
2. Via an email from Shopify to confirm your order. If you click order details, this will take you to your digital goods.
3. Finally, you will receive an email from hello@mindfulmazing with all links to your digital products.
Please search your inbox or spam folder for something from Mindfulmazing, as sometimes emails can end up there.
If you are having trouble accessing your digital goods, please contact hello@mindfulmazing, and we will get back to you within one business day.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a commercial license.
You can choose this option when adding the item to your cart.
A commercial license gives you permission to use these resources in a practice your charge for. You may not upload to a publicly searchable site or redistribute in any manner. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Download. Instantly download your printable resource right after confirming your purchase.
Print. Simply print at home, at your local print shop or with an online printing service.
Begin. Use your resource instantly.
Practice. Use your resource over and OVER...
We are so happy with these prints. I printed, laminated, and hung them in a corner of the playroom along with some string lights and a bean bag. The kids go here when they are upset or frustrated or just need a quiet space.
I purchased this product to add visuals to my calm down space for my ASD child. These posters have been wonderful in helping my 5-year-old point to how he’s feeling and how he can manage his outbursts better. Great product and colourful too!