Gratitude Bundle for Kids Special Offer
Thankful kids grow up to be happier adults!
Open your family to the POWER of Gratitude with this 39-page Gratitude Kit for Kids.
Gratitude is a fun and easy way of improving your life.
The results are staggering!
Kids who practice gratitude are happier.
Gratitude increases kindness, decreases stress and anxiety, improves sleep, makes you less materialistic, helps balance emotions, reduces symptoms of illness, makes you happier, and much more...
And here's the best part:
This happiness boost sticks around as kids grow into adults!
By adopting this fun and eye-opening habit, we've now equipped our children with a powerful mindset that will help them face challenges and stay positive throughout their entire lives.
Science tells us gratitude is one of the easiest ways to retrain the brain!
Help your child foster these important things:
- Start seeing the bright side of life and appreciate the good things already in your life
- Practice shifting mindsets from negative to positive
- Foster relationships by writing thank you notes and doing kind acts
- Cultivating confidence by investigating what makes you special
This spectacular kit is perfect for any time of the year but especially perfect before and during Thanksgiving.
This 39-page kit includes everything you need to start your kids on this magical journey, including:
- Gratitude is Great...Here's Why...
- My Happy Place
- 10 Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Gratitude Journal
- Find the Good
- Things I'm Loving
- Weekly Gratitude Check-In
- One Line a Day
- Gratitude Jar
- Thankfulness Wordsearch
- Scavenger Hunt - Home Edition
- Scavenger Hunt - Classroom Edition
- All the Things I Love
- 10 Ways to Use Manners Poster
- I'm Grateful For Me
- Gratitude Tree
- Mini Thank-You Cards
- Mini Notes
- Thank-You Letter
- Lunch Notes/Positive Affirmations
- Secret Space
- 3x Gratitude Quote Posters
And what's even better is that because this is a digital kit, you can use these worksheets/journal pages/ and activities for years to come!
This is a digital product, nothing will be mailed.
EASY-TO-USE, ONE-OF-A-KIND, AND YOUR KIDS WILL THANK YOU!
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).