Halloween Bingo (PDF) Ages 3+
Have a spooktacular Halloween season with this fun Halloween Bingo Game.
- 25 Bingo Game Cards
- 24 Calling Cards
- Sticker Cut-Outs
This is perfect for classroom settings, is easy to play, and is a hit with kids.
This 33-page Halloween Bingo Bundle will be delivered immediately after purchase.
- Download and print the PDF version.
- Provide each player a Halloween game card
- Cut out the calling cards or pick one from the list and cross it off after you pick. Discuss the different numbers and pictures as you play.
- When a player matches with the picture you called out, they cover that square on their bingo card with their chosen bingo markers.
- The first player to get five in a row in any direction wins!
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).