In a nutshell here's why you need these responsibility charts:
Even though you may feeling like you are banging your head against a wall, or sounding like a broken record, encouraging your kids to participate in household responsibilities has numerous benefits for your kids.
The Parenting Centre states: Children who do have a set of chores have higher self-esteem, are more responsible, and are better able to deal with frustration and delay gratification, all of which contribute to greater success in school.
Furthermore, research suggests that involving children in household tasks at an early age can have a positive impact later in life. Kids begin to view themselves as important contributors to the family.
This new mindset brings connection and an increased sense of self. (and self-esteem.)
One day your kids will leave the house, go away to school, or get a job, it’s crucial they know how to do wash the dishes or clean a washroom.
These are necessary life skills. Don’t get caught in this trap: Doing too much for your kids and expecting nothing back. Teach your kids the skills of everyday living.
Responsibility Charts Help Children:
- know what is expected of them
- learn time management and how to establish healthy habits (all while decreasing anxiety). #momwin
- build stronger family connections
- stay focused and on task when moving through challenging periods of the day
- be independent
- build self-esteem and confidence
These charts are designed for children 2 to 10 years old.
This 8.5x11 instant download includes:
- Responsibility Chart (17 Different Colors & Design)
- This is not a physical product. After purchase, we'll send you a link to download this purchase.
- Due to monitor and printer differences, the colors may vary slightly.