Breathing Card Set for Kids - One Time Special Price
It’s an expression you’ve likely heard a million times.
Have you noticed when you inhale a big, slow breath, that you actually feel calmer, more relaxed, and less anxious?
Well here’s the thing.
Our kids are stressed too…
…and they need this big breath too.
If your child is feeling stressed, anxious, angry, hyper, over-stimulated, or busy then breathing techniques are their new bestie.
That's why we've created this beautiful set of 24 breathing cards for kids.
(You might love them too!)
Give yourself a high five because you are giving your kids or students valuable tools to help them throughout their day. Whether they are feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or any other big emotion is brewing, a simple breathing exercise can work wonders to help bring about some calm.
- 24 breathing cards (two designs -one being more printer-friendly) with simple instructions on each card
- After cutting the cards are size A6.
- Cards in 8.5x11 for those who would rather put them in a binder
- These are digital designs meaning nothing will be mailed.
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).