Dream Big Growth Mindset Kit PDF (ages 5-11)
Teach your children that nothing is impossible and they can achieve their BIG DREAMS!
This NEW Dream Big Growth Mindset Printables for Kids is a collection of worksheets and journaling pages designed to help children understand that they have the capacity to do anything!
With this kit (25 pages), your children or students will learn how to:
- set goals and be resilient
- welcome mistakes (as opportunities to grow)
- overcome the fear of failure
They will also discover their brain's ability to LEARN and GROW! They will understand they can achieve great results with practice and effort.
This is a digital product, nothing will be mailed.
- Dream Big Introduction
- Dream Big Journal
- How to Dream Big
- Use Your Imagination Pages
- Albert Einstein
- Who Supports You?
- Vision Board
- Stairway to Success
- Bucket List
- Dream Big Calendar
- Dream Big Journal
- Big Dream Brainstormer
- Goal Setting
- Goal Tracker
- Quote Pages
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (25 pages).
- High printing quality and bright colors. With this instant download, you will get access to all worksheets instantly
- Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
- You can print this resource over and over. Just buy it once and use it for years to come!
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one person. These cards are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
EASY-TO-USE, FUN AND YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THEM! HELP YOUR CHILD ACHIEVE THEIR BIG DREAMS TODAY!
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).