WHAT PUSHES YOUR BUTTONS?
Format: PDF Age: 5-11 Pages: 100+
Are your sweet child's outbursts blowing the roof of the house? Are you left feeling gobsmacked, wondering what freight train just ran you over?
Or perhaps you think your child should have outgrown this stage by now.
You aren't alone.
Millions of kids suffer from tantrums, impulsivity, self-control, meltdowns, and anger outbursts (long past the toddler years), which can be very limiting and disruptive to the entire family.
This can lead to your kid feeling like the "bad kid" and leaving YOU feeling helpless with HOW to help.
Here’s the thing:
Many parents don't address these issues, thinking their kiddo will outgrow this stage.
But here's the bad news:
These issues often don't go away and left unaddressed; these issues can lead to SERIOUS problems in adolescence and adulthood.
Anger issues are the number one reason children are referred to therapy!
But I have good news:
You can help your kids, in a fun and engaging way, right in the comfort of your own home.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
The digital Anger Rescue Pack (over 60 pages) includes over tons of activities, worksheets, posters, and coping strategies for helping kids:
- Learn the basics of anger, identify triggers, and recognize how anger feels in the body.
- Unearth communication essentials in a fun and interactive format so kids can communicate feelings, needs, and wants.
- Discover calm-down strategies that will help kids develop better responses to these powerful feelings.
🔎TAKE A PEEK INSIDE...
THIS DIGITAL KIT WILL HELP:
- Teach kids to recognize and verbalize how emotions feel in their bodies.
- Kids to recognize anger triggers and learn appropriate calming and coping strategies (that they can use for the rest of their lives.)
- Increase connection because you know exactly how to help by engaging in these exercises. (And you can use these anger-busting activities or worksheets over and over again.)
- Get your child talking, thinking, and growing with prompts and activities.
- Reframe nagging negative thoughts and flip them into positive thoughts.
💡IDEAS TO USE:
- Use at home, work through the kit in order, or pick a page and complete each week.
- Use in your classroom or guidance office. These exercises are great for SEL learning and make for great discussions.
- Use in your therapy office (be sure to purchase our commercial license).
Here's the thing:
This kit is designed for kids ages 5 to 10 and helps create a magical new toolbox of coping strategies they can draw from. From drawing a picture of what anger looks like to building a vocabulary for communicating feelings, this workbook will help kids learn positive strategies to take control of their lives.
And most importantly, get back to being a kid.
And here’s the beautiful part: The next time you ask your child to shut off their gaming console, you might not take a remote control to the head!
DID YOU KNOW?
This kit Is included in the Mega Emotions Bundle. If you're looking for a comprehensive pack of emotional regulation resources for a steal, this bundle is for you!
Please note: Our resources are for personal use only. (One home or classroom.) If you would like to use these resources within a practice you charge for, you must purchase the commercial license above. You may not redistribute these files in any manner, upload them to a public site, or share with other members within your organization. If you have questions about licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.