Mindfulmazing's Worry Journal (PDF Copy)
This is a 120+ printable PDF version of Mindfulmazing's Worry Journal.
Why spend all your precious time worrying, feeling scared, and/or anxious when there are ways to help you feel better?
We all worry. It's normal. But if worry consumes your life, it inevitably makes you anxious, scared, agitated, and even panicked.
Here's the deal:
We all have to go through worrisome situations. But we can learn to minimize our worry and anxiety.
When we worry, our thoughts often create worst-case scenarios. And even though these are not real-life events, the scary thought is often strong enough to cause unpleasant emotional and physical responses.
If you want to stop these awful feelings and regain a sense of well-being, then you need to pinpoint your worst-case scenario thought-patterns, determine if these thoughts are even realistic, and, if by chance this worst-case scenario happens, set a plan of action.
And that's why this worry journal is so amazing. It will guide you on how to do all this and much, much more.
I assure you. This is not just any printable. It's a powerful journal that sprinkles cognitive behavioral therapy gently into its pages to ensure you feel calmer, less anxious, and more in control each and every day.
Craving a resource that offers a solution to the chaos and anxiety of your busy life and mind?
Writing down your thoughts gives you permission to stop worrying about them.
Your worries are now on paper, they won't be forgotten.
Give yourself the gift this year to move away from your worries and anxieties and start living peacefully with Mindfulmazing's calming, inspiring, interactive and colorful journal.
Designed to break down your worries into manageable steps, the pages of this guided journal are filled with prompts, questions, quotes, tips, positive affirmations, and creative spaces to ensure you cultivate a calmer, confident, and peaceful mindset every day.
A worry journal is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy known to significantly ease symptoms of anxiety. It will help you to learn to embrace challenges, to persevere, and to move away from your worries and grow.
Want to learn more?
This journal is a full guided 12-weeks of gentle therapy, with each week covering a new theme or topic including:
- Mindfulness Exercises
- Breathing and Relaxation
- Intention Setting
- Positivity and Reframing Thoughts
- Living in the Moment
- Facing Fears
- Establishing Supports
BRING FUN TO THERAPY
Mindfulmazing's journal lets you grow and heal at your own pace in a creative and organized way. With colorful quotes, plenty of space to write, and guided, repeating sections to help you discover important life lessons, this guided journal will help you enjoy healing.
This journal will become your secret weapon when worry or anxiety take over, or even simply (but not simply) when life gets a little stressful. We know we can't avoid stressful events happening, so why not take control over how you react to these stressful events.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size fits in a binder. Enough margin for hole punching.
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- With this instant download, you will get 120+ pages.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
- You can print this resource over and over. Anytime you need it, it's yours to revisit. Just buy it once and use it for years to come!
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one person. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Mindfulmazing's Worry Journal as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).