Reward Chart PDF (ages 2-10)
In a nutshell, here's why you need these reward charts:
Behavior incentive charts help reinforce appropriate behavior and discourage inappropriate behavior.
These handy charts provide a fun incentive for kids. Plus, the visual reminder is SO helpful for keeping kids on task.
Choose the behavior you are trying to work on, making your bed, using the potty, not hitting their sister, and each time they do the task, they receive a checkmark or fun sticker. I love to laminate my chart and use dry-erase markers. When they reach their goal, they receive a pre-determined reward. Place the chart in an accessible location. Make your expectations clear, and keep in simple, clear, and concise. These charts are designed for children 2 to 10 years old.This 8.5x11 instant download includes:
- Two Reward Charts (one blue, one pink)
- This is not a physical product. After purchase, we'll send you a link to download this purchase.
- Due to monitor and printer differences, the colors may vary slightly.
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).