Little chart, big possibilities.
Still searching for a fun and helpful routine chart so you can stop chasing your unfocused kids around the house each morning like your hair is on fire? You won’t be late for school or work ever again with these brilliant routine charts for kids.
These blissful charts will become the backbone of your morning and evening. So stop fighting your spirited little munchkins EVERY.STEP.OF.THE.WAY and instead boost confidence and cooperation as young kids take responsibility for their morning and bedtime routines.
This isn’t just any boring chart, here’s a snapshot of its magical powers:
- Break down tasks into easy-to-follow steps
- Provides structure
- Teaches independence
- Prevents meltdowns
- Provides helpful reminders (that don't come from you)
- Creates a set of rules (that aren't yours) it's on the chart so it the law
Visual schedules are especially helpful for kids on the autism spectrum, children with ADHD, sensory issues or other special needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Print (card stock is recommended)
- Customizations are optional: laminate, Velcro, dry erase markers, frame (you choose what works for you).
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Morning routine chart (2 colour variations)
- Evening routine chart (2 colour variations)
- Checkmark cutouts
- Instructions for use
EASY-TO-USE, FUN AND YOUR KIDS WILL BE EAGER TO TICK TASKS OFF THE CHART
Instantly download your printable charts right after confirming your purchase.
Simply print at home, at your local print shop or with an online printing service. Card stock paper is recommended.
Start streamlining your routines.
Over time, your kids will appreciate the routine and will start to show independence and less resistance.
Ultra-fast Checkout, Instant Download
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).