Downloading digital goods:
- Our resources are digital in nature. This means that you instantly download and print. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- Due to monitor and printer differences, color may vary slightly.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
We send your files to you in three different ways:
1. For download immediately at your "Thank You!" page after your purchase is complete. There will be a button that says "Access Downloads." Click this button your, and files will open up.
2. Via an email from Shopify to confirm your order. If you click order details, this will take you to your digital goods.
3. Finally, you will receive an email from hello@mindfulmazing with all links to your digital products.
Please search your inbox or spam folder for something from Mindfulmazing, as sometimes emails can end up there.
If you are having trouble accessing your digital goods, please contact hello@mindfulmazing, and we will get back to you within one business day.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a commercial license.
You can choose this option when adding the item to your cart.
A commercial license gives you permission to use these resources in a practice your charge for. You may not upload to a publicly searchable site or redistribute in any manner. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download. Instantly download your printable resource right after confirming your purchase.
Print. Simply print at home, at your local print shop or with an online printing service.
Begin. Use your resource instantly.
Practice. Use your resource over and OVER...
This journal is incredible! The information provided is everything you could possibly need in a worry journal. Each task is clearly explained to ensure you are making the most of your time.
The journal uses cognitive behaviour therapy, which is a well-known strategy for dealing with anxiety and worrying. And the design is gorgeous! Who knew facing your struggles could be so interesting?
I live with anxiety and depression, and I am currently seeing a psychologist. We use cognitive behaviour therapy during my sessions, and this worry journal will be the perfect companion. Worrying and overthinking is a major problem for me, so I can't wait to see how that changes over time with the use of this journal.
I’ve suffered from worry and anxiety my entire life. My counsellor suggested I keep a worry journal to help tame my wild thoughts.
I was unsure where to start with her suggestion. I came across this worry journal and knew (hoped) it would help! I’ve been working through each week and I’m loving the quotes, prompts, planning sections, actionable steps section at the end of each week and the overall inspiration. Each week seems to open up a new perspective I hadn’t considered and gives me new skills to work on. I’m loving it, and I plan to redo the journal after the three-months is up.
If you are looking for a gentle and fun way to stop worry and anxiety don’t hesitate to get this! It’s been a life-saver for me.