Calming Corner Big Bundle PDF (ages 3-10)
Overwhelmed kids or students? Get back to the green zone, quick!
Create a positive home or classroom environment with these delightful and engaging charts, posters, and worksheets.
Mom: Remember when you gave your sweet little munchkin a blue plate instead of a pink one, and world war three erupted?
Teachers: Remember when Tommy bonked Johnny over the head and you now have two crying students, but you’ve still got 20 to 30 other kids to manage.
You need a solution to get back to calm. Quick.
That’s why we’ve made this spectacular calm down bundle for those days when your kiddos need a safe, secure place (whether a corner, binder, or bin) to calm down and learn appropriate regulation strategies.
Remaining calm is difficult, especially for small children and especially when flooded with BIG emotions.
Stop throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping something will stick. Emotional regulation is a skill, just like learning your ABCs. Teach kids a better way. (And then move on to the magical day you know you can have).
At the next kid's party or school event, when your child or student gets upset or overwhelmed and suddenly starts calm breathing exercises (on their OWN), the other mom’s or teachers jaws will drop, and you’ll smile knowing you have a BIG secret tucked in your back pocket.
These posters/charts/worksheets will make a wonderful addition to your home or classroom.
Note: All charts and worksheets come in letter size 8.5x11. A few of the posters are also available in sizes 12x18 and 18x24. These will come in a separate file.
- Feelings chart (portrait, landscape, 8.5x11, 12x16, 18x24)
- Strategies chart (portrait, landscape, 8.5x11, 12x16, 18x24)
- How Am I Feeling interactive chart
- Strategies interactive chart
- Calm down mini cards
- Feelings tracker
- Reflection worksheet
- Positive affirmation posters x 3
- Emergency calm down plan (interactive)
- In or out of my control poster (interactive)
- Reflection poster
- Frustration meter (interactive(
- Breathing charts x 4
- Distraction charts x 2
- Faces and strategies cut out pages
- Detailed instructions
For the interactive charts you'll need:
- Laminator (optional but recommended)
- Card Stock Paper (optional but recommended)
- Velcro tabs
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).