Overwhelmed kids or students? Get back to the green zone, quick!
Create a positive home or classroom environment with these delightful and engaging charts, posters, and worksheets.
Mom: Remember when you gave your sweet little munchkin a blue plate instead of a pink one, and world war three erupted?
Teachers: Remember when Tommy bonked Johnny over the head and you now have two crying students, but you’ve still got 20 to 30 other kids to manage.
You need a solution to get back to calm. Quick.
That’s why we’ve made this spectacular calm down bundle for those days when your kiddo’s need a safe, secure place (whether a corner, binder, or bin) to calm down and learn appropriate regulation strategies.
Remaining calm is difficult, especially for small children and especially when flooded with BIG emotions.
Stop throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping something will stick. Emotional regulation is a skill, just like learning your ABCs. Teach kids a better way. (And then move onto the magical day you know you can have).
At the next kid's party or school event, when your child or student gets upset or overwhelmed and suddenly starts calm breathing exercises (on their OWN), the other mom’s or teachers jaws will drop, and you’ll smile knowing you have a BIG secret tucked in your back pocket.
These posters/charts/worksheets will make a wonderful addition to your home or classroom.
Note: All charts and worksheets come in letter size 8.5x11 or 8x10. A few of the posters are also available in sizes 12x18 and 18x24. These will come in a separate file.
- How Am I Feeling interactive chart (toddler or preschooler version)
- How Am I Feeling interactive chart (Elementary Version)
- To Feel Better I Will... interactive chart:
- Positive affirmation posters x 3
- Emergency calm down plan (interactive chart)
- In or out of my control poster
- Reflection poster
- Frustration meter and how big is this problem chart
- Breathing charts x 4
- Distraction charts x 2
- Faces and strategies cut out pages
- Detailed instructions
For the interactive chart's you'll need:
- Laminator (optional but recommended)
- Card Stock Paper (optional but recommended)
- Velcro tabs