OVERWHELMED KIDS? GET BACK TO THE GREEN ZONE, QUICK!
Format: PDF Age: 3-10 Pages: 30+
Create a positive home or classroom environment with these delightful and engaging charts, posters, and worksheets.
Mom: Remember when you gave your sweet little munchkin a blue plate instead of a pink one, and world war three erupted?
Teachers: Remember when Tommy bonked Johnny over the head, and you now have two crying students, but you’ve still got 20 to 30 other kids to manage.
You need a solution to get back to calm. Quick.
That’s why we’ve made this spectacular calm-down bundle for those days when your kiddos need a safe, secure place (whether a corner, binder, or bin) to calm down and learn appropriate regulation strategies.
Remaining calm is difficult, especially for small children and especially when flooded with BIG emotions.
Stop throwing spaghetti at the wall, hoping something will stick. Emotional regulation is a skill, just like learning your ABCs. Teach kids a better way. (And then move on to the magical day you know you can have).
At the next kid's party or school event, when your child or student gets upset or overwhelmed and suddenly starts calm breathing exercises (on their OWN), the other mom’s or teacher's jaws will drop, and you’ll smile knowing you have a BIG secret tucked in your back pocket.
These posters/charts/worksheets will make a wonderful addition to your home or classroom.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
Note: All charts and worksheets come in letter size 8.5x11. A few of the posters are also available in sizes 12x18 and 18x24. These will come in a separate file.
- Feelings chart (portrait, landscape, 8.5x11, 12x16, 18x24)
- Strategies chart (portrait, landscape, 8.5x11, 12x16, 18x24)
- How Am I Feeling interactive chart
- Strategies interactive chart
- Calm down mini cards
- Feelings tracker
- Reflection worksheet
- Positive affirmation posters x 3
- Emergency calm-down plan (interactive)
- In or out of my control poster (interactive)
- Reflection poster
- Frustration meter (interactive(
- Breathing charts x 4
- Distraction charts x 2
- Faces and strategies cut out pages
For the interactive charts, you'll need the following:
- Laminator (optional but recommended)
- Card Stock Paper (optional but recommended)
- Velcro tabs
🔎TAKE A PEEK INSIDE...
💡IDEAS TO USE:
- Create a calm-down corner or space for your upset child to go. This is a space that is safe and secure.
- Put resources in a binder or bin for your kids or students to use when they need help processing their big feelings.
DID YOU KNOW?
This bundle is also included in our Calm Confident Kids Bundle! (Coming Soon).
Please note: Our resources are for personal use only. (One home or classroom.) If you would like to use these resources within a practice you charge for, you must purchase the commercial license above. You may not redistribute these files in any manner, upload them to a public site, or share them with other members within your organization. If you have questions about licensing, please contact email@example.com.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.