The one-of-a-kind Anxiety Kit infused with 5 years of frustration.
I bet your heart breaks whenever your kiddo struggles to start a new grade, try out for a sports team, or go to a friend's house. You don't want them to suffer. But you're unsure how to help.
Being a kid is tough, and the unknown is scary.
For many kids who worry it can be impossible to move from "what if" to "why not."
And that's why we created this special Anxiety Kit for parents, teachers, and therapists.
Introducing: The Anxiety Kit for Kids, filled with over 70 worksheets, posters, activities, and coloring pages designed to squash worry, anger, or big fears and bring fun and freedom back into your kiddo's life.
Avoid that sinking feeling of not knowing what to say or do, (or even worse, saying and doing the wrong things) and take control.
When your child's eyes light up because they finally feel understood and have a safe place to process these scary feelings, your shoulders will relax and that weight in the pit of your stomach will lighten.
This digital kit (over 80 pages) will help:
- Raise your child's confidence with exercises designed to tap into positive thinking. (Think improved grades, relationships, and sports abilities).
- Increase connection because you know exactly how to help by engaging in these exercises. (And you can use these anxiety-busting activities or worksheets, over and over again).
- Teach kids to live in the moment. Oh, magical mindfulness how we love thee. (Think, taming screen time struggles).
- Get your child talking, thinking, and growing with prompts and activities.
- Learn appropriate calming and coping strategies, your kids can use not just right now, but for the rest of their lives.
- Reframe nagging negative thoughts and flip them into positive thoughts.
Here's the thing:
Often, kids' tantrums or defiant behavior is a result of excessive worry.
You might punish them for this behavior, without getting to the root of why it's happening.
It's like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
If you want to teach your kids to master their worries, feel more positive about themselves and their lives, and interact more calmly and confidently with others. The Anxiety Kit for Kids is a must-have!
This alongside the anger kit for kids is working brilliantly. I’m so glad I found these.
My little boy suffers from anxiety, I felt pretty helpless on what to do. I stumbled across this site as a recommendation from a friend and decided to download this kit. There are SO many resources included in this kit that have been SO helpful for my son. My son loved drawing his anxiety bully and now he has a name to give these thoughts that run through his head. I also found the mindfulness exercises awesome and my I really enjoyed the pages that got my son thinking about all his great traits. This product has been awesome and we will print it and use it again!
There are some great resources in here, my little girl loves the story and the colouring in, I really like the worry jar and the gratitude pages. It’s all very pleasing to the eye too! Thank you, every little helps here, could do with one for myself as well!