Introducing your new bestie parenting side-kick, the ultimate Anxiety Kit for kids, the one-of-a-kind printable anxiety workbook for kids ages 3 to 10!
This printable workbook is the PERFECT resource for kids who suffer from anxiety, anger, or BIG fears.
Kids who have ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, anxiety or depression disorders or kids or are just sensitive or emotional will benefit from this workbook.
When you purchase this Anxiety Printable kit you'll get a collection of worksheets, posters, activities, and coloring pages designed to help children squash anxiety and worry and bring fun and freedom back into their lives.
Millions of kids suffer from anxiety and worry, which can be very limiting, causing kids to have emotional outbursts, miss school, shy away from trying new activities or even make meeting new friends difficult.
Anxiety can also cause sleep issues, focus problems, and depression.
With this kit (over 80 pages), your children, patients or students will learn how to:
- Find peace
- Cultivate confidence
- Move past fears and worries
- Set and accomplish goals
And most importantly, get back to being a kid!
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
HOW THE ANXIETY KIT CAN HELP...
It's tough being a kid. Especially in this day and age. Mounting pressures are everywhere, and the stats for kids turning to drugs, alcohol, and even suicide are staggering.
Kids develop anxiety and worry for many reasons, but one reason is the fear of the unknown. Whether starting a new school, starting a new grade, making a presentation, trying out for a sports team, or even going to a friend's house, for many kids who worry it can be very difficult to move from "what if" to "why not".
The workbook is designed for children aged 3 to 10 and helps kids to re-frame thoughts and take action. This workbook has a strong focus on problem-solving, relaxation, mindfulness, and positive thinking,
Anxiety and chronic worry can take a hefty toll both physically and mentally. Teaching kids how to deal with these stressors early will set them up for a lifetime of happiness and success. This workbook will help you do just that.
If you want to teach your kids to master their worries, feel more positive about themselves and their lives, and interact more calmly and confidently with others, The Anxiety Kit for Kids is a must-have!
I'd dare say it's one of the best gifts you can give your child. The gift of life-long coping skills.
This workbook will help in many ways:
- Raise your child’s confidence with exercises designed to tap into your child’s positive thinking.
- Avoid that sinking feeling of being a failure as a parent because your child is constantly upset. Take control.
- Avoid feeling disconnected from your child because you know exactly how to connect by engaging in any one of the 75 exercises.
- No one wants to see their kids suffer, use the coping skills to help your child feel better.
- Don’t feel helpless ever again when your child is feeling anxious, you can work through this workbook over and over again, and pull out any of these anxiety-busting activities anytime to calm your little one down.
- Exercises designed to calm an upset child (the exact exercises that have turned my ASD child from tantrum to talking)
- Activities to reconnect with your child
- Tame bedtime struggles
- Fun living in the moment mindfulness games (think, taming screen time struggles – heck ya)
- Discussions questions and prompts to get your child talking, thinking, and growing.
- Positive affirmations included increasing confidence (think improved grades, relationships, sports abilities)
Teach kids kindness, gratitude, how to relieve stress, calm anger and so much more…yes, this will change your lives.
EASY-TO-USE, EFFECTIVE AND IT REALLY WORKS!
Instantly download your printable workbook right after confirming your purchase.
Simply print at home, at your local print shop or with an online printing service.
Use your book today to become calmer and more confident.
Use your resource over and OVER...
Ultra-fast Checkout, Instant Download
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).