THE ONE-OF-A-KIND ANXIETY KIT - TAKE CHARGE OF FEARS AND WORRIES.
Format: PDF Age: 4-11 Pages: 100+
I bet your heart breaks whenever your kiddo struggles to start a new grade, try out for a sports team, or go to a friend's house. You don't want them to suffer. But you're unsure how to help.
Being a kid is tough, and the unknown is scary.
For many kids who worry, it can be impossible to move from "what if" to "why not."
And that's why we created this special Anxiety Kit for parents, teachers, and therapists.
Introducing: The Anxiety Kit for Kids, filled with over 100 worksheets, posters, activities, and coloring pages designed to squash worry, anger, or big fears and bring fun and freedom back into your kiddo's life.
Avoid that sinking feeling of not knowing what to say or do (or, even worse, saying and doing the wrong things) and take control.
When your child's eyes light up because they finally feel understood and have a safe place to process these scary feelings, your shoulders will relax, and that weight in the pit of your stomach will lighten.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 100+ pages of worksheets, activities, learning pages, quotes, and affirmations to help kids manage anxiety.
🔎TAKE A PEEK INSIDE...
This digital kit will help:
- Raise your child's confidence with exercises designed to tap into positive thinking. (Think improved grades, relationships, and sports abilities.)
- Increase connection because you know exactly how to help by engaging in these exercises. (And you can use these anxiety-busting activities or worksheets over and over again.)
- Teach kids to live in the moment. Oh, magical mindfulness, how we love thee. (Think, taming screen time struggles.)
- Get your child talking, thinking, and growing with prompts and activities.
- Learn appropriate calming and coping strategies your kids can use not just right now but for the rest of their lives.
- Reframe nagging negative thoughts and flip them into positive thoughts.
💡IDEAS TO USE:
- Use at home, work through the kit in order, or pick a page and complete each week.
- Use in your classroom or guidance office. These exercises are great for SEL learning and make for great discussions.
- Use in your therapy office (be sure to purchase our commercial license).
Here's the thing:
Often, kids' tantrums or defiant behavior result from excessive worry.
You might punish them for this behavior without getting to the root of why it's happening.
It's like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
If you want to teach your kids to master their worries, feel more positive about themselves and their lives, and interact more calmly and confidently with others, then the Anxiety Kit for Kids is a must-have!
DID YOU KNOW?
This kit Is included in the Mega Emotions Bundle.
If you're looking for a comprehensive pack of emotional regulation resources for a steal, this bundle is for you!
Please note: Our resources are for personal use only. (One home or classroom.) If you would like to use these resources within a practice you charge for, you must purchase the commercial license above. You may not redistribute these files in any manner, upload them to a public site, or share with other members within your organization. If you have questions about licensing, please contact email@example.com.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.