No Bully Organic Cotton Kids T-shirt
This 100% organic cotton tee is sure to become their favorite!
• 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.57 oz/yd² (155 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at collar
• Narrow double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BODY LENGTH (inches)||CHEST WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|
|3-4||16 ½||13||4 ½|
|5-6||18 ⅛||13 ¾||4 ⅞|
|7-8||20 ¼||14 ⅝||5 ¾|
|9-11||22 ⅝||16 ⅛||6 ½|
|12-14||24 ⅝||17 ¼||7 ¼|
|BODY LENGTH (cm)||CHEST WIDTH (cm)||SLEEVE LENGTH (cm)|
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).