Spice up your child's lunch with these adorable printable lunchbox notes!
Let your kids know you love them and are thinking about them with these inspirational and fun lunchbox note cards for kids. Include one card each day when you are packing lunch and your child will look forward to opening their lunch each day for a sweet surprise.
Score one for mom!
Each one of the 100+ cards includes a unique and fun picture or character with a funny or motivational message. Each card is gender-neutral.
Pro Tip: Consider writing your own personal message on the back of the card, or use one of the 12 blank cards provided.
Instructions for Use
- Print (card stock is recommended)
- Brighten your kid's day! Make them feel special and put a smile on their faces. EVERY DAY.
- A kind note in the midst of a chaotic or stressful day could be the little touch that turns your kiddos day around.
- Reminding your child that they are loved and cherished no matter what challenges they face at school is priceless.
- A nice connection to your child when you can't be with them.
- These amazing lunch box notes are fun, inspirational, and inspire a growth mindset. Show your support, boost your child's confidence, and help them succeed.
These lunch box notes include a picture and/or a funny character (and a special message), this is a perfect fit for kindergartners to middle schoolers.
This set also includes 12 themed cards (6 Halloween cards and 6 Christmas cards).
Satisfaction is guaranteed. These cards are designed by a loving mother whose son is over the moon excited about his surprise note each and every day.
- This is a digital product for instant download.
- US letter page size (twelve cards per page).
- High printing quality and bright colors. With this instant download, you will get 100+ cards.
My kids love packing their lunch bags so they can check which notes they have thst day. We read them together & they start the day smiling. When my 6yr old is struggling to separate from me at the classroom door i remind him he'll feel close to me again when he has lunch❤