Feelings Check-In (PDF) Ages 2 and Up!
Teach kids to identify and verbalize how they are feeling in a fun way!
Identifying emotions you experience will help you better understand how you are feeling, and this helps you learn acceptable ways to respond to how you are feeling.
This feelings check-in helps kids identify their feelings and create their own coping plan for when big feelings strike.
This set includes:
- Coping Skills Poster
- 35 Coping Strategy Cards
- Feelings Check-In Worksheet
- Coping Strategy Plan
- Ferris Wheel of Feelings (Preschool and Elementary Version)
- Feelings List
- Good and Bad Feelings Worksheet
This adorable kit will make a great addition to any home, classroom or counseling office.
Important note:This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed. These pintable's are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).