Introducing your new bestie parenting side-kick, the ultimate Anger Kit for Kids, the one-of-a-kind printable anger workbook for kids ages 3 to 10!
This printable workbook is the PERFECT resource for kids who suffer from anger and BIG emotions.
Kids who have ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, anxiety or depression disorders, or kids or are just sensitive or emotional will benefit from this workbook.
When you purchase this instant printable Anger Rescue Kit you'll get a collection of worksheets, posters, and activities designed to help children squash anger and bring fun and freedom back into their lives.
With these fun and engaging activities, your children, patients, or students will learn how to:
- Develop coping and calming strategies so that they can stay calm and make better choices when they feel upset
- Balance their emotions and energy
- Process and react appropriately to challenging feelings
They will discover that anger management can be learned like any other life skill. It just takes practice and patience.
Why This Is SO Important
Millions of kids suffer from tantrums, meltdowns, and anger outbursts, which can be very limiting, causing kids to be aggressive, have behavioral problems at school and at home, and even make meeting new friends difficult.
This can lead to your child feeling shame and feeling like the "bad" kid and leave YOU feeling helpless with HOW to help them.
With this kit (60 pages), your children, patients, or students will:
- learn the basics of anger, identify triggers, and recognize how anger feels in their bodies
- participate in interactive exercises that provide a fun format for learning how to communicate feelings, needs, and wants
- learn calm down strategies that will help them develop better responses to anger.
And most importantly, get back to being a kid!
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
HOW THE ANGER KIT CAN HELP...
Most kids stop throwing temper tantrums, refusing to go to bed, and talking back at a young age.
Not all kids do!
Some kids struggle with self-control, emotions, and impulsivity. Many parents don't address these issues, thinking that their kiddo will just outgrow these issues.
But here's the bad news:
These issues often don't go away and left unaddressed these issues can lead to SERIOUS problems in adolescence and adulthood.
Anger problems are the number one reason that children are referred to therapy, affecting kids as young as three-years-old.
But here's the good news:
You can help your kids, in a fun and accessible way, right in the comfort of your own home.
The anger rescue pack includes over 100 activities and coping strategies for recognizing anger triggers, developing better problem-solving abilities, and provides communication essentials for defusing anger before it erupts.
The workbook is designed for children aged 3 to 10 and helps kids to create a new toolbox of coping strategies they can draw from. From drawing a picture of what anger looks like, to building a vocabulary for communicating feelings, these workbooks will help kids learn positive strategies and take control of their lives.
If you want to teach your kids to master their anger, feel more positive about themselves and their lives, and interact more calmly and confidently with others, The Anger Kit for Kids is a must-have!
I'd dare say it's one of the best gifts you can give your child. The gift of life-long coping skills.
This workbook will help in many ways:
- Raise your child’s confidence with exercises designed to tap into your child’s positive thinking.
- Avoid that sinking feeling of being a failure as a parent because your child is constantly upset. Take control.
- Avoid feeling disconnected from your child because you know exactly how to connect by engaging in any one of the 50 exercises.
- No one wants to see their kids suffer, use the coping skills to help your child feel better.
- Don’t feel helpless ever again when your child is feeling anxious or angry, you can work through this workbook over and over again, and pull out any of these anger-busting activities anytime to calm your little one down.
- Exercises designed to calm an upset child (the exact exercises that have turned my ASD child from tantrum to talking)
- Activities to reconnect with your child
- Tame bedtime struggles
- Discussions questions and prompts to get your child talking, thinking, and growing.
Teach kids kindness, gratitude, how to relieve stress, calm anger and so much more…yes, this will change your lives.
EASY-TO-USE, EFFECTIVE AND IT REALLY WORKS!
Instantly download your printable workbook right after confirming your purchase.
Simply print at home, at your local print shop or with an online printing service.
Use your book today to become calmer and more confident.
Use your resource over and OVER...
Ultra-fast Checkout, Instant Download
If you purchased a digital product, please note:
- If you purchased a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- US letter page size (fits into a three-ring binder)
- High printing quality and bright colors.
- There are no refunds or returns on digital products.
- Each license (purchase) on digital products is valid for one person. These resources are for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
If you would like to use these digital kits as part of a practice you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For charts and cards I recommend printing on thick stock paper, so it's easier to hang, not as flimsy, and can handle some wear ‘n’ tear.
For worksheets, activities and guides, I recommend printing and keeping securely in a three ring binder. Easy Peasy.
If you've purchased a handy chart or set of cards, this isn't necessary, but boy oh boy, it sure skyrockets things to the next level of fun. Do you have a laminator? (If you don't have one, I like this one). Laminate your resources (amazing). We all know kids are hard on things, so now you won't have to keep printing your chart and cards every time they get a little beat up.
Many of our charts also use Velcro stickers. And this is the icing on the cake. Attach one side of the Velcro sticker to the task card, and one side to the chart. Ensure that you don't mix up the sides. (i.e., the "hook" side should be on the chart, and the "furry" side on the cards.) Now you can move the cards around at your leisure. (Plus it's SUPER fun for kids).