ONE-OF-A-KIND RESPONSIBILITY SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING CURRICULUM: HELP KIDS LEARN HEALTHY HABITS, PROBLEM-SOLVE AND MAKE BETTER DECISIONS.
Format: PDF Age: 3-8 Pages: 123
AND GUESS WHAT?
♥♥If you love this bundle, we've got a whole Social Emotional Learning full-year curriculum available here. That's a whole year's worth of learning! How awesome is that?♥♥
When you buy the full curriculum, you will receive a special discount! Take a sneak peek inside:
Do you know what's super important for success in school and in life? It's not just reading or math - it's also how you manage your emotions and relationships with others! That's why we've got an awesome curriculum that'll help kids rock at social and emotional learning.
Teach your kids to be responsible while also having fun! This Social-Emotional Learning Unit will have them exploring problem-solving and decision-making in a snap. With four weeks of daily lessons on healthy habits, bullying, and more, your kids will stand out as the responsible rockstars you know they can be!
We've put together the best lessons based on the CASEL framework - that's Self Awareness, Self-management, Responsibility, Social Skills, and Relationships.
We've got group discussions, interactive lessons, worksheets, posters, cards, games (and SO much more) to help you learn in the most exciting way possible.
This bundle is perfect for parents, teachers, and therapists, and it's suitable for kids aged 3 to 8. And don't worry if you're in Grade 3 or up - we've got some advanced worksheets just for you!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
Four weeks of daily social-emotional learning activities. By the end of this unit, kids will be able to:
- Understand what responsibility means and when it is needed. They will also be able to show responsible behavior in different places.
- Recognize bullying and know what it is. They will learn about the different types of bullying and how to respond to and prevent it from happening.
- Identify problems and come up with solutions using their thinking skills and creativity.
- Make choices that promote good health and well-being, both for their bodies and their feelings.
🔎TAKE A PEEK INSIDE...
💡IDEAS TO USE:
- Use at home. These worksheets are perfect for all kids! You don't need to be a teacher to use this bundle.
- Use in your classroom or guidance office. These exercises are perfect for all your SEL curriculum needs.
- Use in your therapy office (be sure to purchase our commercial license).
Here's the thing:
If you want to teach your kid some really important life skills like responsibility, making good choices, problem-solving like a pro, being kind, and standing up to bullying, then you gotta get your hands on the responsibility bundle! Plus, it'll help them learn how to stay healthy, too! Trust us; you won't want to miss out on this one!
OTHER UNITS IN THIS SERIES...
We have six units in our HeartSmart Program. Enough to last you the entire year!
You can buy each item individually (buy the entire program for a 63% discount!).
♥♥If you love this bundle, we've got an entire Social Emotional Learning full-year curriculum available here. That's a whole year's worth of learning! How awesome is that?♥♥
Please note: Just a friendly reminder that our resources are only for your personal use, like at home or in your classroom. If you want to use them in a practice you charge for, make sure to get our commercial license first. And please don't share these files with others or upload them to public sites. If you have any questions about licensing, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just remember, this is a digital product, so nothing physical will ship. Get ready to become a responsiblity superhero!