ONE-OF-A-KIND SELF-MANAGEMENT SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING CURRICULUM: HELP KIDS MANAGE BIG EMOTIONS AND MAKE BETTER CHOICES
Format: PDF Age: 3-8 Pages: 103
♥♥If you love this bundle, we've got a whole Social Emotional Learning full-year curriculum available here. That's a whole year's worth of learning! How awesome is that?♥♥
When you buy the full curriculum, you will receive a special discount! Take a sneak peek inside:
Do you know what's super important for success in school and in life?
It's not just reading or math - it's also how you manage your emotions and relationships with others!
That's why we've got an awesome curriculum that'll help kids rock at social and emotional learning.
With five weeks' worth of daily lessons, your child will develop coping skills, relaxation techniques, better organization, and even become a pro at setting and reaching goals - WOAH, that's a lot!
Get ready to see your little genius rocking self-management in no time. Yay!
We've got group discussions, interactive lessons, worksheets, posters, cards, games (and SO much more) to help you learn in the most exciting way possible.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
This self-management social-emotional learning BUNDLE gives you five weeks of SEL lessons (one lesson every day! That's 25 activities)
↑↑↑ Check out our PREVIEW for all the coping skills goodness up close. ↑↑↑
By the end of this five-week unit, kids will be able to:
Oodles of Fun and Educational Social-Emotional Activities are included each week!
- Identify and practice coping skills to help them manage their emotions and handle difficult feelings.
- Practice simple stress management and relaxation techniques to help cope with feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Practice strategies to help them control their impulses and make thoughtful decisions.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals for themselves. and practice basic organization and planning skills to help them complete tasks and manage their time effectively.
- Detailed lesson plans and instructions
- Discussion prompts
- Fun teaching analogies
- Read aloud stories and songs
- Group activity instructions
- End of the week think sheet
- Posters and bulletin board materials
- Games, card games, and scenario cards
- Social stories (at least one in every unit!)
- Discussion starters cards
- Role Playing Writing & journal prompts
- Interactive resources (such as honesty scenario cards or growth mindset bulletin board activities) & more!
Specific activities included in this Self Management Activities unit:
- Coping Skills social story
- Feelings Charts
- Calming Strategies Posters
- Coping skills coloring page
- Calming strategy cards
- Relaxation script
- Breathing boards
- Breathing cards
- Five senses worksheet
- Match the senses activity
- Worry jar
- Inspiration coloring poster
- Impulse control coloring page
- Impulse connect the dot activity
- Impulse sort Impulse cards
- My think pad
- Choose the best option worksheet
- Deep breathing coloring page
- My circle of control
- Smart goals worksheet
- Brainstorming goals
- Goal setting tracker
- My bucket list
- My big dreams
- Big dreams calendar
- Organize my desk interactive activity
- Map of my room interactive activity
- Five weeks of think sheets Five group activities
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids self-regulation, organization, coping skills, goal setting, and more!
- We've given you the tools to provide impactful SEL lessons, and we've also provided you with everything you need to have engaging discussions and even suggested ways to introduce these concepts to your kids in a way they will understand.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Our program is based upon the CASEL Framework, which is backed by extensive research and is used worldwide.
- Kids will be having so much fun they won't even know they are learning the most important life skills! One teacher even said her kids were begging her to skip recess to keep using it.
- Every lesson is different!
- The lessons and activities can be used for morning meetings, SEL lessons and are perfect for school counselors, teachers, and homeschoolers.
💡IDEAS TO USE:
- Use at home. These worksheets are perfect for all kids! You don't need to be a teacher to use this bundle.
- Use in your classroom or guidance office. These exercises are perfect for all your SEL curriculum needs.
- Use in your therapy office (be sure to purchase our commercial license).
So why wait?
If you want to teach your kid valuable life skills to help them deal with stress, manage their emotions, control their impulses, set S.M.A.R.T. goals, and master organization and planning, then the Self-Management Bundle is a must-have!
Did you know?
We have a team of over ten child professionals from various backgrounds who test, provide feedback, and, finally, give their stamp of approval. Our team consists of child psychologists, guidance counselors, social workers, and teachers. You're not just getting a resource made with one person's knowledge but rather an entire team of mental health professionals whose valuable input and feedback have led to the greatest social-emotional program on the market.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Each unit is a one-stop shop of valuable resources that saves time! The activities are engaging, as well! Not only are the children learning, but they're having fun doing it." Charlotte Davenport - Licensed Professional Counselor
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Game-Changing Bundle! As a classroom teacher, this was exactly what I needed for my class! The activities are easy to implement and differentiate and very hands-on and engaging. You have made the concepts so easy for the children to understand! Love it!" - Cariza
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "What can I say? Wow, this has totally transformed my 5-year-old daughter. She will now try new things, and things are not as tense as she is more open to trying things due to her growth mindset." - Amanda
🔎TAKE A PEEK INSIDE...
OTHER UNITS IN THIS SERIES...
We have six units in our HeartSmart Program. Enough to last you the entire year!
You can buy each item individually (buy the entire program for a 63% discount!).
♥♥If you love this bundle, we've got an entire Social Emotional Learning full-year curriculum available here. That's a whole year's worth of learning! How awesome is that?♥♥
Please note: Just a friendly reminder that our resources are only for your personal use, like at home or in your classroom. If you want to use them in a practice you charge for, make sure to get our commercial license first. And please don't share these files with others or upload them to public sites. If you have any questions about licensing, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Just remember, this is a digital product, so nothing physical will ship. Get ready to become a self-management superstar!